બુધવાર, 23 ઑક્ટોબર, 2019

A doctor's poem

A Doctor's poem:-

(Young Doctor vs Old Doctor)

​When I was young I was worried about my pimples; When I am old, I am worried about my wrinkles

When I was young I was waiting to hold her hand, when I am old I am waiting for someone to hold my hand

When I was young I was longing to be alone; when I am old, I am worried why I am alone

When I was young I hated when I was advised, when I am old there is no one around me to talk

When I was young I admired beautiful things around me, when I am old I see beauty in things around me

When I was young I felt I was eternal, when I am old I know it will be my turn

When I was young I celebrated the moments, when I am old I am cherishing my memories

When I was young I found it difficult to wake up, when I am old I am finding it difficult to catch up on my sleep

When I was young I wanted to be a heart-throb, when I am old I am worried when will my heart stop.

At extreme stages of our life, we worry but we don't realize, life needs to be experienced.

_it doesn't matter whether we are young or old, life needs to be lived, lived with love_

ટિપ્પણીઓ નથી: