સોમવાર, 1 જુલાઈ, 2019

Doctor's day 2019

I enjoy being a doctor. My businessmen, engineer and software friends might earn more than me, bankers may have more benefits than me. But I still enjoy being a doctor because I can make someone better, because I can save a family, because I am part of a miracle many a times and because I am symbol of hope in despair.😊

My profession has given me enough. Being doctor I have more than enough money , have a decent house, enjoy little hobbies, & needs are met.
I am also amongst the most intelligent and the top elite professionals in the world. 😊

I am thankful to all my patients who put their trust and faith in me and I wouldn't let them down. I am thankful to God that He helped me to gain skills, which now I can contribute and can have a meaning in someone's life. 😊

Yes, it is stressful. I agree, I work very hard, without a doubt, I have many sleepless nights. I have worked days together without holidays, vacations or weekends. 😊

End of the day, it is my choice. I am leading a much easier life than those soldiers, army men, officers who stay in tents in snow, deserts and jungles and die every day for us. They are doing a tremendous job as well. All professions have challenges but not all have such returns as this one. 😊

My profession has given a meaning to my life, it is my turn to justify that. I love being a doctor, actually I feel blessed being one !!! 😊

This one is dedicated to all my doctor friends n relatives, who are doing a great job wherever they are & whatever might be the circumstances, they are making a difference in someone's life!😊

HAPPY DOCTORS DAY

ટિપ્પણીઓ નથી: