શુક્રવાર, 6 ડિસેમ્બર, 2019

My first love (from facebook)

First MB BS first day
That's where I met her
She came late to the dissection hall
There were 8 tables
I sat on the stool near the cadaver
With palpitating heart
I wished
She would be my table mate

I saw her
Walking towards the table
Between the pinnae of
Two girls sitting across me

She walked into my medulla oblongata of Brain
Buddle of His of heart
Portal triad of liver
Nephrons of kidneys

My eyes proptosed
My pupils dilated and fixed
My nostrils flared
My oribicularis oris become an O
My temporomandibular joined dropped

There was only one stool free
Which was postero lateral to my stool
She sat there
I had a temporary torticolis
I looked at her ashamedly
She showed me her upper and lower incisers and pre molars
Such a beautiful smile

I showed her my full set of 32 teeth

'Can we read Cunningham's...?' I enquired

She flexed and extended her cervical joints to say yes
I moved closer to her

My distal metacarpals touched her thenar eminence
My lumbricals twitched with happiness along with interrossi
My Pacinean corpuscles fired
PR interval reduced
T wave inverted
EEG became musical notations

'Let's study the surface anatomy ' She said flexing her slender vocal cords

My massetters and pterygoids cramped

I pronated and abductied my hands towards her

'The cadavers surface anatomy.' She clarified'

Ha ha ha

My first love...

ટિપ્પણીઓ નથી: