શુક્રવાર, 22 જાન્યુઆરી, 2021

This is me by Niranjan

Few people ask me !
          i must accept that i am bit quirky & may be a little off beat. i wander around Tower Bridge London at about 12 am  after catching a Night Bus from Hanwell. i sleep in YMCA/YHA bunk bed dormitory, if needed without any discomfort. i walk 6 km stretch from Bondi beach to Coogee in Sydney at 6 am . i stand alone in darkness at Amar Kund & Pichola, Udaipur. at 6 am in 7 degrees C with fog around me. i travel solo by by choice and even fully endorse  when my spouse does solo so on her own.
         i talk to local people as often as i can. i shake hands/do namaste  often with a Janitor/petrol pump attendant. i smile at the cyclists allowing them to go by waving hand at the signals as much as i can. i try to remember as many names of para medical staff and address them by their names. 
       Sometimes i get up at 3 am ( once in a while) if not able to sleep further and run through my favorite Hollywood films on my Lap top/Tablet ( without disturbing any one). i make my own coffee at this oddly hour. My Dhobi charges Rs 5/- per item for ironing , instead i pay him double for every item. I pass on ten bucks to the petrol pump guy ( any one) for his morning extra cup of Tea. i feel less comfortable negotiating/driving a big Sedan Car- i feel comfortable in a good auto transmission Hatch Back. 
         i listen to my favorite Music for hours at stretch  many times ( e.g. 5 pm to 8 pm) and just doing nothing else. i re-wind those favorite tracks. i watch climaxes/clips of The Good, The Bad ,The Ugly at my whims and so also, ET, Gol Maal, Kaagaz ke Phool,  Sully, Bareli ki Barfi, Sholay,Shakti, Courageous, etc...
           i just meet people with out a reason and share moments of pleasure with them even for 5 minutes. i give good touch to my  family members and real close/loved ones appropriately and spontaneously. i sit on the sea/lake fronts for hours without doing anything- except to wonder at the beauty of nature in all my senses ( even the smell of fragrance). 
          i believe to be gentle and courteous always with Pediatric Residents ( in the limits of discipline) . If i get angry, then i apologize to them at the first opportunity( though such instances are rare). i fully submit to my Doctor without any questioning. He/she is the best one to decide for me. i value these opinions and consider them Godly messengers for me. 
           i just love these and many other such things. i help myself and my attitudes. They make me feel good. i live my life on my sleeves and in my heart !!

ટિપ્પણીઓ નથી: