બુધવાર, 7 માર્ચ, 2018

My house is my home.

My house is  'My HOME' not a hotel Room

Dirty dishes prove I feed my family.  A full trash can mean I clean up after them.

Messy floors mean I let my child have fun.

A pile of unfolded laundry means I keep my family in clean cloths.

A wet bathroom means my kid took  a shower.

So when you walk into my house and see a 'mess' think twice before you judge.

If you come over to see us,  come on in....
If you are coming over to see my house please make an appointment.

just to make you point that

I am a human being not a robot to run behind every act of the family members and reset all mess immediately.

- I am a WIfe
- I am a mother
- I am a friend
- I am a daughter and  a sister
There are no. of other activities other than housekeeping.

Last but not the least " I HAVE MY OWN MOOD"

Source :  Attitude
DEDICATED TO ALL WOMEN 🙏

ટિપ્પણીઓ નથી: