મંગળવાર, 15 જૂન, 2021

Corona a personal hilarious encounter

My friend’s corona experience:*MY HILARIOUS QUARANTINE AND CORONA DAYS*1. It was on 5th April, I posted on my *FB Wall that I had tested Covid POSITIVE, and Was Admitted To Ganga Ram Hospital. *Within 20 minutes, I received 60 LIKES*   (What Super Support!!….)2. Since then, I started receiving *COMMANDS..… “GET WELL SOON* …” (as if I was showing some reluctance in GETTING WELL SOON).3. Many of my friends sent me reassuring messages during the past 4 weeks. One of them read like this. *Heard that you are Covid Positive and In Hospital. Expecting to hear a Negative news soon*4. One of the FAQ that I received was *“Where Exactly Did You Pick It Up???”*  (I wish I knew the exact location…..I Would Have Avoided It!!!!).5. Many of my well-wishers were concerned about my well-being round the clock. Some of them would call me up,  in the Hospital, at 11.30 in the night and ask “How are you now?” (….  *I was OK, till you woke me up* from a deep sleep!!!!!…).6. One friend informed me that I should have taken 2nd dose within 40 days. He further advised that i should have gone for the other vaccine instead of the one I was given, *As if we were all given a choice* at the venue.?  7. A few of the influential ones went a step ahead assuring me “If required, I can arrange a bed or ventilator for you in Any Other Hospital, pl let me know. ( *Thank God, nobody offered to book a slot for me in the ELECTRIC CREMATORIUM* as well!!…).8. A Close Relative of my Wife called me to enquire about my welfare. He talked for 53 minutes and in his speech, he covered 4 corona deaths , and 11 cases of hospitalisation in his family and friends circle. After this, *My Wife and Son, too, lost sleep for three days*  9.A friend from  outside Delhi, prescribed me a list of medicines including Vit A to Zinc, as per the Covid Protocol. *He insisted on, and, followed up every day* whether I had taken the Same or not.10. One gentleman *offered to arrange for Remidesivir*, but with a condition that my Son should arrange to collect it near a  certain farmhouse, on the outskirts of Delhi. For many decades in cinemas, shot in Delhi, this farm is a witness to all illegal dealings! This he said, is due to the acute shortage of the medicine and huge demand. He repeatedly enquired why I  didn't avail this. Even my doctor didn't prescribe this.11. My Youtuber friend was every day sending me  his YouTube videos on ‘SIMPLE TIPS TO PREVENT, MANAGE AND CURE CORONA’. I tried to call him yesterday as I did not receive his videos for the past 3 days. ( *He is admitted in the COVID WARD*)12. I never knew that there are *so many home- remedies to cure Covid*. My phone was flooded with such suggestions. Special home made drink made of turmeric, lemon and ginger which can boost immunity...*I am planning to compile those tips* and publish a book after the LOCKDOWN….   I tested Negative twice during the last two weeks of April. I promptly communicated this good news to all my well-wishers.... I am still *waiting since last 45 days to see any of them visit me at  home to greet me and enquire about Our Welfare* ....I have Realised now, Oh, this is the *Yuga of WhatsApp*....🙂😀😃🙏🙏

ટિપ્પણીઓ નથી: